Family planning and sexual health clinics offer free, confidential advice and information about contraception and sexual health.
We provide a range of services including:
- Confidential advice about contraception
- The combined oral contraceptive pill
- The Progestogen-only pill
- Progestogen injections
- Limited supplies of free condoms
- Free emergency contraception
- Confidential advice about STIs
- Cervical screening
- Unplanned pregnancy advice
- Free pregnancy tests
- Pre-conception advice and fertility awareness information
- Fitting and checking of caps, diaphragms, and coils (intrauterine devices, or IUDs)
Current podcasts include new ways to take the combined contraceptive pill and information about coils. New episodes on the implant, the menopause and more are coming soon…
If you are not currently on contraception but would like to consider it ‘Please book a phone appointment with a GP to discuss in more detail.
Please book an appointment (through reception or via our online services) with your GP to discuss any of the above in more detail.
For more information please visit the websites below: