New Chapel Surgery
Tel: 01844 208228
(Please note that this email address is not for general routine patient use/queries and therefore will not be actioned or answered.) Please redirect your enquiry to:
- Your surgery reception via telephone to book an appointment or for any other general health enquires
- Patient Access Online (preferred) OR written request via reception for prescription requests
- Unity Health Website page for flu information and clinics and all other general practice information. If this does not answer your query, please contact reception.
The only exceptions are:
- If you are making a written complaint – these will be acknowledged and actioned
- When a clinician has specifically given you this email address for you to send in a photo for them to review or to send in requested routine blood pressure readings
If you are emailing from a hospital or clinic with a general enquiry your email will be answered as usual. If you are sending clinic documents/discharge letters please redirect these via the Unity Health EDT hub. Please contact the Unity Health secretarial team for details of the EDT hub email address, if required.
Unity Health Practice
Due to covid19, we have had to vary opening hours at our Long Crendon surgery. We are not carrying out any face to face appointments since it is not possible to maintain social distancing in the premises. We are open during the hours below for patients to ring reception to make appointments or to collect medication from the dispensary. Outside these hours please call any of the other sites where we will be pleased to help you.
|Monday||8.30am – 1.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am – 1.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am – 1.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am – 1.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am – 1.00pm|