Temporary Patients

If you have friends or relatives visiting who need a doctor and who are normally resident in the UK, we would be pleased to accept them as a temporary resident. Please tell the receptionist they are a temporary resident so they can arrange for them to complete the appropriate form. Anyone who is legally resident in the area for greater than 6 months is entitled to be registered with a GP in the area.

To register as a temporary resident you will need to complete a GMS3 form. Please return the completed form to the surgery.

You can register as a temporary resident with a GP in England if you are in the area for longer than 24 hours but less than three months.

For further information visit: NHS  – How do I register as a temporary resident with a GP?