- 4 sessions a week (flexible)
- Unity Health
- Brill, Chinnor, Long Crendon, Princes Risborough & Thame
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our friendly and forward thinking surgery. We are a 10 Partner, 5 site GMS practice located in Buckinghamshire with a growing patient list size of over 22K patients. As a Training Practice, we are focused on continuous improvement, innovation and the on-going development of the Practice and our team members.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our clinical team. You will be committed to maintaining a high standard of patient care, continually open to professional and personal development and actively contributing to the overall development of the practice. Number of sessions can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Interesting mix of semi-rural & town demographic
- Training practice status
- Consistent high QOF achievement
- Dispensing from two sites
- Professional development support
- Collaborative practice team including Nurse Practitioners, LTC nurses, pharmacist, paramedic and dispensers.
Please view the job description for more information on this role
To apply please send a CV and covering letter via email to:email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th May.