We are keen to see Children who are between 12-15 years old and have underlying health conditions or who are living in a family with immunosuppressed family members vaccinated before the start of the new school term. We will be contacting Unity Health patients that fall into this category via text message or a phone call.
Burnham Health Centre and Wycombe Town Hall have walk in clinics running, which will be vaccinating these patients:
- Burnham Health Centre – 9-1pm and 2-6pm Saturday 21st August
- Wycombe Town Hall – 10-12pm Wednesday 25th August
- Milton Keynes have pre-bookable clinics available for this cohort:
- Crown – Water Eaton Health Centre, Fern Grove, Milton Keynes MK2 3HN Telephone Number 07783 600932/01908 752958
- Southwest – Westcroft Health Centre 1 Savill Lane, Milton Keynes MK4 4EN Telephone number 01908 866668
Anyone attending these clinics must take along proof that they fall into this category, this must be a clinical diagnosis of the patient or family member. If it is a family member, then you must also provide proof that the 12-15year old lives at the same address.
We can provide a letter for Unity Health patients, this will be offered when we contact them.