Vacancy for an Urgent Care Practitioner
- Flexible hours up to 37 hours per week for the right candidate
- Brill, Chinnor, Long Crendon, Princes Risborough & Thame
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our friendly and forward thinking General Practice Surgery. We are a 10 Partner, 5 site GMS practice located in Buckinghamshire with a growing patient list size of almost 22K patients. We have an interesting mix of semi-rural and town demographic. As a Training Practice, we are focused on continuous improvement, innovation and the on-going development of the Practice and our team members.
We are looking to recruit a Nurse Practitioner or Paramedic to join our supportive and friendly clinical team. You will be working as part of the clinical team alongside our current Nurse Practitioners in the busy Urgent Care clinic. The post involves assessing, investigating and treating a wide variety of patients via telephone assessment and face to face consultations. You will also, under the supervision of GPs, carry out home visits.
Continuing professional education is important and there will be regular clinical supervision and professional development meetings with the nurse team lead and/or a GP mentor.
We see this role as being an integral part of the practice team; attendance at clinical/educational meetings and further professional development is positively encouraged.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 2nd March 2020
Job Description – Urgent Care Practitioner
Interim Practice Manager for Unity Health
We are currently recruiting for an interim (maternity cover) Practice Manager for Unity Health GP practice. This is a full time role, on a 14 month fixed contract expected to run from June 2020 to August 2021 (although dates could potentially be flexed for the right candidate).
Unity Health is a 10 Partner, 5 site GMS practice located in Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire, with a growing patient list size of nearly 22K patients. Our five surgeries are located in Brill, Chinnor, Long Crendon, Princes Risborough and Thame. As Practice Manager you would be expected to work across all five sites.
We offer a full general practice service and provide more specialist services for children, pregnant women and those with long term conditions such as diabetes, asthma, heart disease and high blood pressure. We offer a range of minor surgical procedures, such as coil fitting, contraception advice as well as travel advice and immunisations.
This role requires excellent communication, management and organisational skills, and a responsible attitude.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the Administration Team (which includes reception and dispensary) and HR – ensuring the team delivers effective services to support the delivery of patient care;
- Ensuring the practice is compliant in relation to its NHS and Statutory Obligations, including developing new practice procedures and protocols as required;
- Together with the IT and Clinical Admin Lead, being responsible for making best use of IT across the practice, ensuring the practice has systems in place for effective data processing and management
- Ensuring the practice’s financial resources are managed effectively, maximising practice income, ensuring all claims are made and payments received on time.
- Creating an environment that ensures team members are facilitated to embrace change; continuously looking for areas for improvement and innovation.
- Responding to all patient complaints ensuring a thorough investigation occurs and any learning opportunities/improvements are implemented.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter via email to: Stephanie.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th April 2020.
Job Desription – Practice Manager