Monthly Archives: March 2021

COVID-19 Vaccine Updates – 18th March 2021

Our clinics are proving to be a great success; so far we have achieved the following:

Care home residents – 100% have received their first vaccine

80years + and coded health and social care workers – 100% have received their first vaccine and 51% have received their second vaccine. The remaining 49% are due to be vaccinated next week

75-79years – 98% have received their first vaccine

70-74 years – 95% have received their first vaccine

65-69 years – 91% have received their first vaccine

16-64 years with underlying health conditions – 86% have received their first vaccine

60-64 years with underlying health conditions – 79% have received their first vaccine

55-59 years – 20% have received their first vaccine

50-54 years – – 7 % have received their first vaccine

We are only authorised to go down to 50-54 years at the moment. This week we have extended our invites to all patients aged 50-59 and our calling team have been and are continuing to work around the clock contacting patients that do not have a mobile record on their medical record.

We have clinics running this Friday and Saturday, please can we urge all those invited by us but not yet booked with us, to please book in with us to prevent any vaccine wastage. We currently have over 800 first dose vaccine invites that have not responded. If you have booked at a mass vaccination centre but have an appointment after this Saturday please can we encourage you to book into one of our clinics this week. It is imperative that we vaccinate the authorised cohorts to allow us to move onto the next cohort.

Many Thanks for your ongoing support.