Flu vaccinations are offered to our patients who are over 65, as well as those who are most at risk. Please view more details on the conditions which qualify you as being at risk.
Drop in clinics – no appointment needed – you may attend any branch
- Saturday 6th October 9.00 – 11.30am in Princes Risborough
- Saturday 13th October 9.00 – 11.30am in Brill
- Saturday 20th October 9.00 – 11.30am in Thame
- Tuesday 23rd October 2.00 – 4.30pm in Chinnor
- Thursday 1st November 2.00 – 4.30pm in Brill
- Saturday 3rd November 9.00 – 11.30am in Chinnor
- Wednesday 7th November 4.00 – 6.30pm in Princes Risborough
- Wednesday 14th November 5.30 – 7.30pm in Thame
If you are entitled to a shingles or Pneumonia vaccination this will be offered at the same time as the flu vaccination.
On Saturday 17th November 9.00 – 11.30 Long Crendon – this clinic is booked appointments only and is strictly for people over the age of 65 years
We politely request that where possible patients walk or share lifts to the flu clinics as parking is very limited at all sites.
Children entitled to flu vaccination – separate clinics will be arranged. DO NOT BRING TO ADULT CLINICS.